How to Register for the Orange Belt Test
- Check your Rank Card at the front desk to make sure you have completed all of the requisite classes.
- Pick up a Permission to Test form at the front desk.
- Find the Section One Curriculum in the left sidebar after logging into the Lion’s member website, and print yourself a copy.
- Mark every technique with a 1, 2, or 3…
- 1= What even is this??
- 2= I am familiar with this technique, but I need more practice.
- 3= I know this technique very well.
- After marking up your curriculum, bring it along with your Permission to Test form to Jason or Katie to discuss.
- If they give you permission to test, they will sign your form. At this point, you can return your form to the front desk to register.
Permission forms are due by 7 days before the test date.
If you have any questions please email us at Lionskravmaga@gmail.com or ask the person at the front desk!
Good luck, Lions!